Friday, October 11, 2013
Assignment 1
This week Assignment 1 was due and I found some aspects of it very challenging. I had been haphazardly learning the material in the course and during Assignment 1 I realized that I would have to take a much more structured and intensive approach to the work. I enjoy programming but I find the syntax occasionally difficult to remember also I worry about my approaches to problem solving. For example on the move method for Assignment 1, I thought of several ways to solve it but all these solutions seemed big and cumbersome. So I kept trying to find another approach, one thats line count wouldn't be so massive. At a certain point I just decided to write my solution and then look through it to eliminate and redundancies and superfluous code, that was a challenge as well. I worry about the exam next week because I'm sure I'll have to handwrite code and I've relied quite heavily on the IDE for syntax, I'll just do my best.
Labels:
Assignments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment